What information do we collect?
The users visiting this website are required to provide certain information. They need to do so in order to access the support services provided by us. We may collect your basic details such as name, phone number, email address, etc. We may also collect the data that is related to the product that is at fault. These details are collected to improvise user-experience and provide them with better solutions.
When do we collect information from the users?
The information is collected at the time when you fill the registration form available on our website. You need to fill out this form in order to avail of our services to access our services. When you use the Live Chat window, your information is collected at that time as well.
How do we use the data provided by you?
At anti McAfee, we may use the data provided by users while making a purchase or at the time of registration. You are also required to do so for subscribing to our newsletter. Your information is also used whenever you give your response to a survey or alike. We may use your information for the following:
- For providing enhanced user-experience
- In order to provide better solutions to your queries
How do we protect users’ information?
- We do not make use of vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to Payment Card Industry standards.
- We also do not ask for credit card numbers from the users.
- Our website is only meant to provide informational articles, posts, and blogs.
- We regularly scan our website for malware.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- They help us in getting to know users’ interests. Based on it, we save their preferences and show them the desired result whenever they visit anti McAfee next time.
- Cookies also allow us to gather the combined info of the users. This may include website traffic as well as interactions.
At times, our website may take the help of third parties in order to collect users’ data. But, if you do mot find it apt, you may turn off the cookies whenever you want. But, turning off cookies isn’t recommended because doing so may not allow us to deliver a good experience.
Disclosure to third-party
We do not disclose, sell, trade, or otherwise transfer share Personally Identifiable Information to the other parties.
Information about third-party link
In case you find the third-party links or products on our website one should note that that has their respective policies. Clicking on them will be your sole responsibility.
COPRA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Anybody under the age of 13 who wishes to seek our services, should involve his parents in it. This is done in accordance with the rules created by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).